Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Time for Thanksgiving...


I sit here so amazed at all that I have to be thankful for. I am blessed with a great husband and two awesome children. Children that we weren't sure we would ever have. As my husband and I were up with our two week old son and our two year old daughter with both crying at midnight last night, I had a thought " I am truly thankful to hear these cries" Hearing those cries means that I have the blessing of these little miracles in my life. I don't know if dealing with infertility makes one that more grateful for these angels. I just can't be more thankful for my family.

I also am thankful for blessing others have been given. My best friend is holding twins (a baby boy and girl) in her arms this Thanksgiving. Her husband (my husbands best friend) and she are going to be awesome parents. They have waited along time for this and am so happy that they have this joy in their lives now:)

Thank goodness for our family and friends. You all bless our lives in way you don't even know. Even if we don't see each other every day, the blessings are still there.

Thank goodness for our soldiers. Without them, we wouldn't be experiencing this wonderful freedom and all the good things that come with it.

I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and are able to share it with some of the special people in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment