Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Little Girl is One!



We just recently we celebrated my daughter, Mallory's, 1st birthday! There was chocolate, funfetti, and strawberry cake and cupcakes. We had punch and ice cream. There was a lot of little ones and grown ups too!







The party was beautiful. Mostly in part to the wonderful Sugar-n- Spice vintage inspired decorations I purchased from SendACelebration! Cheryl makes the greatest party decorations. SendACelebration has tons of beautiful custom birthday hats and decorations. If you need a package, Cheryl can do it. My package included the Happy Birthday Mallory banner, cupcake toppers, blowers, hats, treat bags, balloons, wall hangings, balloons, table confetti...The works! Cheryl's custom packages make planning your little ones birthday parties just a little bit easier!






I was even able to get a special hat and blower for Mallory to keep from her first party! Everyone just kept commenting on how beautiful and unique the decorations were! Perfect decorations for my little princess!





To find that special hat, decoration or custom package for your little lady or man visit http://SendACelebration.etsy.com.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun party! My daughter turns 1 november 14th :)

    -erica
    www.acrylicandsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun..thanks for sharing..my dd just turned 2 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your little ones, Erica and Funnyface!

    ReplyDelete