Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Happy Grandparent's Day! Hope all the Grandpas, PawPaws, Nanas, Gram Grams, Grammies, Pops, and Grannies have a wonderful day!


I just love this photo of my maternal grandparents, Ocie and Dorothy ( I called them Papa Bear and Mama Bear. This photo was taken in 1946. Both are deceased now. I miss them so much! My paternal grandparents, Clovis and Bonnie(PawPaw and Mawmaw), are also deceased. Thinking about them all the time, but especially today!

My husband has one grandparent still living. An active 77 year old name Ruby. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. I didn't get to know his Grandpa, but dearly love his Granny and Pappaw.

My little girl has the best grandparents! She loves her PawPaw and Nana and her Grammi and Pop! She has lots of other she has "adopted" also. :)

Not just today, but everyday we should cherish those loved ones in our lives!

Happy Grandparent's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment