Saturday, September 19, 2009

Inkcredible Creations




If you are looking for awesome paper crafts Inkredible Creations is the place for you! Beth is really talented at her craft!

Let's get to know her better in her own words:

"I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful kids, daughter is 6 and son in 4. I have enjoyed crafting for most of my life. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years and paper crafting for about 5 years. I also have been making fabric gift bags for about 8 years. I love to see the reaction on someone's face when they receive a handmade gift from me. It makes all the time and effort put into it, so worth it! One of my favorite items in the shop is my premade scrapbooks. They are really cute in person!! (and so much fun to make!!!)"

I personally own one of her creations and love it! I've found some new favorites in her shop! The Altered Lunchbox/Memory Tin in the football team is great. It would be a perfect way to hold all your special one's football memories year to year. There are six sections inside the altered tin: players, games, plays, coaches, schedule, practices. You could keep pictures, newspaper clippings, schedules,or anything else you would want to save from the football season.

The Boo to You Halloween scrapbook would be perfect for those upcoming Halloween pictures! It is made of very boo-tiful Halloween colored papers. This book is truly a gem.

Beth makes many cards also. The Cupcake Birthday Card is adorable! It's made of bright beautiful colors and the cupcakes look like they have icing on them!

Visit http://bjacobs150.etsy.com for all these wonderful items and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment