Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TDN Creations












For beautiful handcrafted jewelry, TDN Creations is one shop you need to check out! Each piece is carefully handcrafted in a Montreal, Canada studio.
Rings, bracelets, earrings...they are all here!

First let's get to know a little more about the artist from her shop profile:


"I've been crafting for as long as I can remember.
I "discovered" wire working several years ago, and a passion was born. I then decided to take metal smith classes to bring my creations to the next level.

I've been working with many different materials, from felt to silk, to polymer clay and crystals. But my favorite of all is silver. Especially silver wire.

Most of my work include wire. It is so versatile. You can twist it, weave it, crochet it, knit it, make jump rings and chain maille with it... So many possibilities that I want to explore thoroughly.

I like pure lines and simple designs. Because the simple things in life are often the best."

The Summer Wind Sterling Silver Ring is so unique! It looks more like art than a piece of jewelry! It has been handforged from a 2.15mm round wire. This ring is made to order to your personal size. It is gorgeous!

If you are looking for some sparkle, then the Stalagtite Earrings are for you. Every move while wearing these makes you shine a little more. They are made of a thick round wire that has been hammered, lightly bent and tumbled to a high shine. The earrings hang from a handmade ear wire and measure approximately 56mm in length.

Lastly, the Harlequin Sterling Silver Ring has diamond and round shapes that have been hand cut and go around the entire band. It has been polished to a high shine. This one is a real attention getter!

To find these beauties and more visit http://TDNCreations.etsy.com.

3 comments: